This verse is always such an encouragement to me, Thanks for sharing it!
Love this verse!!
Beautiful verse! But I think you meant "beauty is fleeting" ;)
Thanks for posting!
I love this post Claire it's is sooo nice I love this verse and this passage!!
I think you meant "fleeting" reading cursive can be hard. :)
Lol spellcheck
Oh, yep. That too. XD
How often do you post???
Yeah... ^^^
Love the new blog look, though.
It is cute!!
This verse is always such an encouragement to me, Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteLove this verse!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful verse! But I think you meant "beauty is fleeting" ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteI love this post Claire it's is sooo nice I love this verse and this passage!!
ReplyDeleteI think you meant "fleeting" reading cursive can be hard. :)
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletespellcheck
Oh, yep. That too. XD
DeleteHow often do you post???
ReplyDeleteYeah... ^^^
DeleteLove the new blog look, though.
DeleteIt is cute!!
ReplyDelete