Friday, October 20, 2017

~Fall Photography Contest~


Hi There, I am doing a  ~Fall Photography Contest~ 


{RULES}
  • You  can submit  up to two photos
  • They have to have something to do with ~FALL~
  • Please have them sent to me by 10/25/2017 {Thats my baby brothers first birthday!}
  • Please send them to my email below and fill out the form
More Details Coming soon!
I will post the winner and runner ups photos shortly after the contest ends! 
 


Please Re-post on your blog {If You Have One}  
If you look at the bottom of this  post there is a blogger icon you can click  it and it will take you to a new post and just post and it gives you the link to post if that makes sense 😉

9 comments:

  1. awww, your brother and my brother are extremely close in age, his 1st Birthday is Nov 1!!! I hope I'll be able to do this contest. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio!! What does the "Time" thing for in the form. What are we supposed to put in there??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dont have to put a time if you want.
      It was just so i could see when you submitted it

      Delete
  3. Ohh!! This looks fun! I will try to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a post about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete