Thursday, May 11, 2017

Howdy Readers

Howdy  Readers ,
This is my first post on Daisies In The Distance. My goal is to inspire girls to live for Jesus because  you are a daughter of the ~Almighty King~ whether you know it or not. And if not, I am here to help you learn about Him and to grow  your faith in Him.  My goal is to post every few days.  Sorry it has been so long since I did a post on my old blog. But i am here now!!
          
               ~ Always Remember You Are A Daughter Of The Almighty King ~        

Have A Blessed Week!
Love, Claire
   

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are living for Jesus, Claire! Isn't it wonderful to have an awesome circle of girls who love God?? I can't wait to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are all sisters in Christ!!
      Looking forward to doing more Posts soon!
      ~Claire~

      Delete
  2. For some reason I thought I commented on this but I guess I didn't.

    Love this post, Claire!! I can't wait to see what else you post!

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete