It does not matter if you are smart or popular. It does not matter whats on the outside. All that matters is what is in your heart. It does not matter what people think of you. You should not have to change who you are for some one to like you!!They should like you for who you are and if not that is their loss. And God loves just the way you are no matter what you look like you are his Masterpiece!!
I love this verse. You are His MASTERPIECE. He loves you no matter what you look like because you are PERFECT In His eyes!!
“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.”
Psalms 139:14
~ Always Remember You Are A Daughter Of The Almighty King~
Have A Blessed Day
Claire
What a great reminder, Claire!! Thanks for posting!!
ReplyDelete- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the amazing post, Claire!!!
DeleteI love your blog! <3 This is such a good reminder! I also did a post like that on my blog if you want to check that out here; http://thirteencoribabinski13.blogspot.com/2017/04/normal-is-overrated.html
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!!!!