Have you been doing it through your computer? That's how I always do them. Maybe you're doing a link instead of just uploading a picture. Just click on the little picture symbol at the top of the page and upload the picture. Let me know if that helps.
I am doing it on my phone because my computer ran out of McAfee and I have not got it yet. When I go to try to upload a photo it shows me a few other pictures I used off my computer but when I go to upload more it won't let me I don't know why??
Have you been doing it through your computer? That's how I always do them. Maybe you're doing a link instead of just uploading a picture. Just click on the little picture symbol at the top of the page and upload the picture. Let me know if that helps.
ReplyDelete- Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogpsot.com)
Where exactly do you think uploading your pictures goes wrong? I want to help, but I need more details.
ReplyDeleteI am doing it on my phone because my computer ran out of McAfee and I have not got it yet. When I go to try to upload a photo it shows me a few other pictures I used off my computer but when I go to upload more it won't let me I don't know why??
ReplyDeleteI think the phone is the problem, it's way harder to edit and upload using a small touch screen.
ReplyDeleteOops! Sorry... :( How sad!
ReplyDelete