Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Summer

Hey y'all don't y'all  just love going to the library?? I know I do:)
What are y'all reading or planning to read this summer.
Love getting books to read over the summer:)
#anneofgreengables
#thesecretgarden
#littlehouseontheprairie
#horsebehavior
#vetbooks
#bakingbooks:)
Have y'all read some of these??
I would love to know and get to talk to y'all this summer!
Do y'all have any favorite books??

6 comments:

  1. I recently read a book that I very much enjoyed, it's romance so I expected it to be mushy, but even though it was, I actually liked it. It didn't have any bad words and it was pretty innocent, which was a nice surprise. You don't find many good YA books as much anymore, especially romance.
    One of my favorite books is Warrior of the Son by Samuel Schiller, it's Christian and beyond good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list!! I really need to read the full House on the Prairie series. I'm hoping to read the Wingfeather saga series this summer and some biographies I have sitting on my bunk. ;)

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read the WingFeather saga this summer! By the way, did Moriah enjoy that Viking Quest book she is borrowing?

      Delete
    2. Yes she did. She's now done with the series! (She got the other books from the library.) She cried when she finished. ;)

      Delete
    3. Typical reaction when one finishes a good book series. ;P

      Delete
  3. I really LOVE the Wingfeather Saga!!

    ReplyDelete